Friday, July 08, 2011

canvas fur schweiz- gtablet digital

bought five big 4' x 5' pieces of canvas today to take with me to europe. think it will be big fun to spread them out in the garage and use ink, oil sticks, crayons, charcoal, pastels and/or whatever on them. might do more of the 'star people/ sky people' series- which i have only done digitally or in sketchbooks in pencil. time to take it to reality- not virtual reality- and possibly get a show lined up.
woke today and did a lot of drawings on my gtablet to finish off in photoshop on my laptop. i love the gtablet- like an adult etch-a-sketch. using a stylus with it, as i do on my phone [both android] - but a few nights ago did pencil drawings in my sketchbook and need to scan and work on those in photoshop... or not... i actually like them as they are... simple and real... but it's also fun to explore other possibilities in PS- especially since i can scan them to be printed at 24" x 36" or longer.

THE BLIND BARON WAS INFATUATED WITH 'RANDY', NOT CARING THAT SHE MIGHT NOT BE WHAT SHE APPEARED TO BE

drawn on my samsung captivate galaxy s android phone- uploaded to picasa- downloaded to my laptop and edited in photoshop 7.7.2001/7.8.2011 
[c] 2011 doug duffey